Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Yeah..

And we're finally at Anett's place... Yeah. We did a bit of studying and then me and Kaire started watching a movie ("Yellow Submarine"). Kata and Anett went to the other room but I don't know what they were doing there so I can't tell you... After a while Kaire followed and I stayed here... Yeah... Heartbeats, a lot of them, don't know why... Sometimes I just feel my heart beating in my ears, kind of awkward... So... Kind of bored... They're gonna cut my hair now...creepy...nvm (nm, if you like). So...I have to move now... I'll just go to the other room. Okay, I went on the bed... Yeah. Anett looks like a total model and Kata is taking pictures... Kaire is trying to talk to me... Weird... :O
Okay... I wish I had been smatr enough to take the book (Paulo Coelho's book...don't know how to ssay it in English...) then it would be bearable..ooh, here's a quitar...I'll play it a little :D
Okay, cya! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pprrllalalaaaaa... :)