Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Trallallalllaaa...

Don't have anything to write actually... But I have to because here isn't enough text... -.-
Yeah... Gonna talk about weather now, hope you enjoy. It's cloudy.
New subject... um... ee... Yeah. Right. Here we go... khmm.
I'm hungry. Okay, not anymore (I just almost finished eating...yeah). Pudding...mm, yummy...
yeah
Pointless...Thoughtless... Mindless...
I have been thinking about so pointless things lately (meaning today and yesterday)... What's wrong with me ? Wtf?
ooh, nvm (or nm, for some).
Yeah...I'm gonna have to finish this posting...Kata and OMFG... Stop telling me what to do, I'm a strong independent woman (never mind that one...).
Anyways....well.
Kata's and Annette's bithday is in april... Mine too... Yeah.
We (meaning me and Arne and maybe someone else too) are going to give Annette a pig... and to Kata.. well, I don't know yet... a lot of things, I guess...
And to me... nothing... :'( - aahrrfg
Jap.
Skin deep, oo-oo-oo-o..skin deep...oo-oo-oo-o... etc.
YESS, finally, FINISHED!!! Now I can speak to my friends (the stupid things that talk to you and stuff, you know) again.... LALALALAAAAAA...
Muhahahahahaa... that was the thing u were waiting?! Poor kids...

3 comments:

Pprrllalalaaaaa... :)