Sunday, March 15, 2009

Thinking...

Today I was just walking in the fresh air and reading ("The Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho) and thinking... In the book, he was talking about faith. I closed the book and said to myself that I don't believe in faith... or do I? People often say that they don't belive, but that's not what they think. They want to look smart and in control of their lives, they say that everything is up to you and only you. But what if faith didn't interfere and we really were by ourselves... Anything wouldn't go like it goes now, maybe we would still live in caves. Don't know. It's up to you if you believe or not, but when you do, then it's easier to accept things and not to blame yourself.

Jap. You don't have to agree with me because I'm sure that you have great ideas and perspectives yourself.


Okay, catch you later :)

Here's the book.

3 comments:

  1. mul on teistsugune kaas
    aga nõustun sinuga enamjaolt !:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mul on ka tegelt teistsugune kaas, aga ma ei viitsinud googledada :)
    ma nõustun endaga enamjaolt...

    ReplyDelete

Pprrllalalaaaaa... :)