Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I saw him again...

A guy... Have seen him three times in my life (today was the third time). He looks like he's about 30 or something... He has burning scars on his face and his left hand (at leas I think they're burning scars...) and he looks kind of... awkward... It's just... well, not today, but before.. (last year, I think). I looked at him and that was enough to make me smaile, even laugh. He seemed friendly and interesting and there was something... Can't just put my finger on it... Today hee looked sad... Don't know why... :(
They say that when you smile it makes people wonder what you are thinking abot... but why is that? Is it because they are used to see unhappy faces? When I saw his sad face I started looking around... None of the people in the bus were smiling...exept for me... :)
Well yeah....
Awkward posting, I know.... About someone, I've never even spoken to.
Yeah :).

2 comments:

Pprrllalalaaaaa... :)