Thursday, March 26, 2009

So...here I go then...

I search faults in other people a lot... But why? Is it to make myself feel better when I know that the others make mistakes too? No, I don't think so... even if it is because of that, then I don't do it on purpose - maybe it's in my subconsciousness? Maybe ... unlikely.
I find faults in myselt too, but I have been thinking about them a lot and I found it unimportant so I haven't written about it...
But maybe I should.
One of my biggest flaws is that I jugde people before I get to know them. They say that first impression is right the most times... But I have been proven differently though I can't say that the saying is completely wrong... To be honest, it mostly is like that.. but then again... I haven't gotten to know the people properly so I can't say...
...
I whine so much... about my acquaintances and uncaring people who only think about themselves and annoy me... But what if I get so upset and disappointed about my thoughts.. make them too big a deal and turn up like the ones I have been talking about? No. I will never be like them! That's against my principles! Oh...
I have many other fail spots, but they appear in my behavior and life, not in my thoughts... so they can be changed more easily...
In my thoughts there are also more faults what I would not like to write...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pprrllalalaaaaa... :)