Sunday, March 22, 2009

Bored...

So... Today was extreamly boring. I went to school, everything was just like it had been, no big changes (none at all to be precise)... It was a sunny and cheery but there was nothing to keep me on the ground so I sank low into my thoughts. My friends, who I wanted to get away from said it's not cool to be an emo-kid. I don't like when they call me like that and they know it but still they do it. Did they really think that saying that would bring me back? Don't know... Maybe. I just wanted to get away from them quickly. Not because I was angry or sad or anything, I just had to think about some things. Things that matter to me...
I have been wandering about a lot of people lately and I've noticed that I don't like most of them. I don't have anything against them but I don't want to get close. They seem so .. how to say it... plain and ignorant. I'm not speaking about everybody of course, but the ones that think that fame and popularity is more important than true and wise friends. Well... I didn't like them before either but I never noticed the dumbness. They don't know what they're missing.
My friends aren't like that. But still I often feel like I don't belong with them. They talk about celebrities and clothes and fashion - the things I don't really care abouyt. Of course I'd want to be fashionable and look nice, but why to talk about it? I don't mind it but I can't understand it either... Though I can't say that I don't have fun with them because that would be a lie. I like to be with them but certain combinitions don't match with me so I just keep away.
So... I've been critisizing people, but never have I spoken about my faults. So... I should do that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pprrllalalaaaaa... :)