Sunday, February 22, 2009

Dimmu Borgir - Hybrid Stigmata

This song... Very powerful. Helps me when I'm sad or upset. Every time I listen to it I just smile and I feel better memontarily because I know that the former me is not lost and I'm not pointless and dumb. Yet.
At the beginning of the song... the place where the screaming starts, every time I get goosebumps, because it's just so powerful.
Well... this is the kind of song that shouldn't affect anyone like that... the way it affected me... (guess there's somethig wrong with me)
My friends ask me how can I listen to that kind of music, but it keeps me from being late... It has fast rhythm... okay, maybe not this song, but usually metal songs have it. So yeah.
I know that a lot of songs are with the same beat, but the other songs are not as powerful as these... Yeah.
Anyway... Ahh, just wanted to say that I really love the song...

http://www.darklyrics.com/lyrics/dimmuborgir/puritanicaleuphoricmisanthropia.html#4 - and here are the lyrics :) though I doubt that you can karaoke with this song...

2 comments:

Pprrllalalaaaaa... :)