Saturday, June 20, 2009

I wanna wreck my body

It was the day before yesterday. At least I think it was, don't know for sure. Anyways, I was riding my bike. It had been a boring day once again. I almost got hit by a car so I sort of got an energy boost and I decided to pay a visit to the windpark. It's about 2 km from my home. I went to one of the spinning things. There was a little stair. I rode down from there. It was sort of cool. (Lalalalalalalala lie lie lie... lalalalalalalala lie lie lie...) I listened to the song over and over again. It made me think of things to do. Fun things. I rode like a mad person. It was fun. I didn't care if I fell (don't worry, I didn't fall). I had no idea where I was but I just kept on going. I kind of knew in which direction I had to go. I was happy. It's good that my parents gave me a mountain bike, not an oldschool bike (the cool old bikes, you know... but I still want one). I'm pretty sure I'll do that again soon. Maybe even today.

Yesterday was cool. It's weird how we could just see each others taughts. We watched the clouds and we all saw the same things. It was very cool. And funny. I had so many ideas. I remember many of them and I thin I'm gonna draw them too. Maybe today, maybe tomorrow, not sure yet.
That's all I've got to say so I think this means goodbye :)

1 comment:

  1. see on ülihealaul,
    ja väga ilusti kirjeldatud emotsioonid!

    ReplyDelete

Pprrllalalaaaaa... :)